Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Belated Christmas


After all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season I can look back and honestly say, "I had fun." I do normally forget to enjoy the time and let the worries and stresses get to me. We had a fairly quiet Christmas. Our Eve and Day were spent here at home, just us, with a quick trip to town to visit Rex's parents. The day after we drove north to celebrate with his daughters and families. The following day we began to fill our home, as is the norm around here on the holidays. We had a full house for the next week, our population was at 12, with one bathroom. But we all survived and had fun. I wish I had pictures of the 3rd annual New Year's Eve pig roast, it was a great party. Full of music, laughs, and of course pig. My brother designed shirts for the event. Aren't they cool? (One day I will sit down with enough patience and figure out how to arrange pictures correctly on Blogger, for now please forgive my unorganized placement of my pictures.)

No comments: